viernes, 25 de febrero de 2011

A to Z

Counting books looking to my living room shelf, I imagine... Oh, imagination, -haha! 
The one that makes me laugh when ever I think, I cannot think because my imagination flies over. And I think counting books is a good way to forget about everything, with some music on, forgeting about the world, about everything, about nothing. I'll wish some day I would not have nothing to worry for, some one to care about, but that it could live on its own. just being free I think 
No one can judge me, no one can order me, no one is over me, no one can manage me, want to break free.







BUT I HAVE TO BE SURE, WHEN I WALK OUT THAT DOOROH, HOW I WANT TO BE FREE, BABY
BUT LIFE STILL GOES ON
I CAN´T GET USED TO LIVING WITHOUT,
LIVING WITHOUT, LIVING WITHOUT YOU, BY MY SIDE
I DON´T WANT TO LIVE ALONE, HEY
GOD KNOWS, GOT TO MAKE IT ON MY OWN
SO BABY CAN´T YOU SEE?
I´VE GOT TO BREAK FREE  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario